Environmental entrepreneur, author, and strategic communications expert Josh Dorfman is available for client consultations.
Josh’s sustainability and green business and media expertise covers:
- Business and personal brand development
- Strategic communications & PR
- Customer acquisition marketing
- Website strategy
- Startup operations
- Television production
A believer in the power of business to effect positive change, Josh provides insights, advice, and guidance to his clients culled from his in-the-trenches green experience. This includes:
- Launching and directing Vine.com, an e-commerce site owned by Quidsi (an Amazon.com company) specializing in natural, organic, and sustainably-made products.
- Overseeing marketing for GoodGuide, a “Fast Company 50” information provider about the health, environmental, and ethical impacts of consumer products.
- Founding and working as CEO of Vivavi, a retailer of modern green furniture and furnishings, named by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 50 companies driving the green revolution.
- Serving as national spokesperson for Brita’s FilterForGood campaign to reduce bottled water waste, winner of numerous industry awards including a Gold CLIO award for strategic communications.
Josh is also known as “The Lazy Environmentalist,” a media brand he created in 2005 to help everyday lazy Americans (like himself) talk about the environment without feeling guilty and along the way discover the best green products and services plus the coolest and most innovative green companies. He grew the brand from a blog into a book series, daily live radio show on SiriusXM and award-winning reality television series on Sundance Channel for which was executive producer and television host.
Josh holds an MBA from Thunderbird, The School of Global Management, and a BA from the University of Pennsylvania.
Inquire about Josh’s consulting services and availability:
[contact-form-7 id=”179″ title=”Contact form 1″]