Strider is proud to present their first carbon fiber bicycle! the geometry and craftsmanship that Strider is famous for now comes in a lightweight package. With a weight of only 18 pounds, you will feel like you’re floating on air as you navigate the city; and it will be easier than ever to transport when folded. The handlebars have been improved with a new design to increase usability and safety, and the seat has a unique damper to help absorb bumps. This bike also features disc brakes, which are a Strider staple, and the clean belt drive means no greasy chain or gears to worry about. The carbon fiber construction continues all the way down the aerodynamic wheels. All in all, the Strider C1 is a fantastic addition to an already outstanding product lineup.
- Frame/fork: high-rigidity, lightweight carbon fiber construction
- Wheels/tires: 18 inch carbon fiber wheels and Schwalbe kayak tires
- Drivetrain: Strider special belt drive for 50,000 mile use with a single speed transmission
- Brakes/Cockpit: disc brakes with lightweight aluminum parts; seat features a unique carbon fiber shock-absorbing damper
- Extras: folds to a mere 45.2 x 20 x 9 inches; weight limit of 220 lbs, height range of 4’9″-6’4″